I love quotes about happiness! Here are ten of my favourite!
1. “When I was five years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” – John Lennon
2. “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
3. “Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.” – Cynthia Nelms
4. “People take different roads seeking fulfilment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.” – H. Jackson Brown
5. “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.” – Albert Camus
6. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
7. “Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.” -Stacey Charter
8. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
9. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed-door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
10. Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it. – William Feather
What’s your favourite quote about being happy? Spread the happiness and share this post!
[bctt tweet=”10 quotes about happiness that you need to read now! #BeHappy” username=”tyrannyofpink”]